Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation (BCIC). Recently it has been published job circular that is also be published here at bdstudies.com. Online Application all information also Found Here. Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation Job Circular 2017. You already know the Authority of Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation (BCIC) has Published lots of different Categories Job this year.
Interested candidates have to Apply within 06 July 2017. Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation(BCIC) is a Government Organization in our country. So we will also publish all information such as admit card, exam date, written exam and viva date carefully.
Important Summary of BCIC Job
Organisation Name: Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation(BCIC)
Number of Post: (61+156)= 217
Online Application Start: 13 June 2017
Application Last Date: 6 July 2017
Application Fee: TK. 200/-
Related website: http://bcic.gov.bd/ and http://bcic.teletalk.com.bd/
More information see below Circular-
Check The Whole Information of BCIC
Application Process BCIC Job
- At first Visit http://bcic.teletalk.com.bd/
- Select “Radio button” for necessary application form & click on NEXT to proceed with the application, then Select your Post.
- Application form fills up as per requirements. (The application page applicants are to upload a photo (300×300 pixel) where file size will not be more than 100 KB & signature (300×80 pixel) where file size will not be more than 60 KB.
Re-check your all information. Then Click Submit button & submit the application.
- Successful submission shows applicants an “Applicant’s copy” with information provided by applicants with a USER ID which is very important to keep for the next step (deposition of fee). The applicants can print the preview of applicants copy.
- Then Pay Your Fee via Teletalk Mobile SMS (Candidates Have to pay Fee Within 72 Hours After Submission of Form)
Application Fee Payment System
Applicants must submit online application and received USER ID are to frame an SMS by a Teletalk
Prepaid mobile phone. Application Fee Payment Format given below:
1st SMS: BCIC <space> USER ID & Send to 16222
Example: BCIC BNPQMG Send to 16222
Reply: Congrats applicants addressing Name allotting a personal identification number (PIN)
informing the amount of fee to deposit.
2nd SMS: BCIC <space> YES <space> PIN & Send to 16222
Example: BCIC YES F348923K Send to 16222
Reply: Confirms applicant of fee submission and allow a USER ID & PASSWORD unique to
BCIC Admit Card Download:
Only Selected Candidate Download, Admit Card. A confirmation SMS send your contact Phone number. Candidates Can Download Admit Card From bcic.teletalk.com.bd site. stay with us and visit this site daily for getting further information.